Nature’s Logic Canine Chicken Feast Grain-Free Canned Dog Food is all-natural goodness for your dog. Made with whole foods, this dog food is highly palatable and nutrient-dense, including muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and veggies. Each bite is a unique source of highly-digestible, natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma, which contains high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins. It’s just the way pet food should be—with all of the good stuff you want him to eat, and nothing else.
- All-natural whole food made with nutrient-dense muscle meat and organ meat with concentrates of select fruits and vegetables.
- Grain-free, gluten-free, and low in carbohydrates made with 90% animal ingredients.
- Unique source of highly digestible natural eggshell calcium and animal plasma.
- Highly palatable flavor with high levels of natural vitamins, minerals, and albumin and globulin proteins.
- Free from potatoes, peas, lentils, wheat, corn, rice, soy, potato or chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals, trace nutrients, carrageenan, guar gum or xanthan gum.
A Truly Natural Diet for Your Dog
Nature’s Logic provides pet parents with all-natural pet food options to help them thrive. They use the highest-quality protein sources from meat, poultry and fish, plus carefully selected fruits and vegetables. It’s truly a 100% natural diet that gives pets the essential nutrients they need without the use of synthetic supplements.
No Chemically Synthesized Ingredients
All of Nature’s Logic’s dog food options, from their kibble to their canned foods, derive the essential nutrients your dog needs for a healthy life from natural, wholesome food ingredients. There are no chemically synthesized vitamins, minerals or amino acids added or any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives used.
Packed With High-Quality Proteins
Nature’s Logic believes that your dog’s food should reflect the diet that their ancestors thrived on, so they make sure to only use the highest quality animal proteins. In both their canned and dry food lines, they offer a wide range of proteins from beef, chicken, duck and salmon to lamb, pork, rabbit, turkey, sardine and venison.