Vet’s Best Natural Flea + Tick Home Spray uses a unique blend of peppermint oil and clove extract (eugenol) to control and kill fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact. And, repels mosquitoes too! Our natural flea and tick spray uses absolutely no chemical pyrethrins, permethrins, or cedar oil, so it’s safe for the whole family. The non-staining formula is great for home surfaces like furniture, bedding, carpets, flooring, and countertops, so it can be used everywhere you need it. Safe for use on or around dogs 12 weeks or older.
- Home and Go Spray kills fleas, flea eggs, and ticks on contact, while also repelling mosquitoes
- Natural key ingredients feature peppermint oil and clove extract to control and kill fleas and ticks
- Kills fleas, flea eggs, ticks and mosquitoes on contact
- Safe for use on or around dogs 12 weeks or older
- Non-staining formula that is great for home surfaces (furniture, carpet, flooring, countertops) and not harmful to plants
For use with dogs 12 weeks or older. Keep out of the reach of children and pets.
Peppermint Oil 0.30%, Eugenol (Clove Extract) 0.70%, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate 2.70%, Inert Ingredients (Water and Sodium Benzoate 96.30%
Vet’s Best recently went through a packaging and name change. Customers may receive old packaging during this transition.
For pet bedding, pillows, blankets, carpet and rugs: This product is designed to be non-staining. However, always apply a small amount to an inconspicuous area to test for color fastness. Shake well. Spray the surface uniformly with a light mist until moist. Avoid soaking. A fine mist is all that is necessary to be effective. For use directly on dogs and cats over 12 weeks old: Shake well. Lightly spray pet’s entire coat until damp, but not dripping. Do not spray in the face, eyes, or genitals. Cover the entire coat including the legs, tail and stomach. Massage into the coat until the product reaches the skin. Repeat as necessary. Safe for use indoors or outdoors. In order to help reduce the occurrence of fleas and ticks, this product is best used year round.